5.20.2002

Feeling: Lazy
Listening to: Walking Away by Craig David
Tasting: Lettuce


So there really is stuff I should be doing, like my C++ project. My teacher extended the deadline until tomorrow, but that hasn't helped me at all, since I haven't actually changed anything at all. And since I know it doesn't work, life isn't too much fun at the moment.

I think I'm going to make a list of the things I have to do, just so I can have it and be able to look back at it in happier times (i.e., summer) and think "Ha! It's over! I survived!"

Anyway:

Government essay, due today: Finished, needs revision
English essay draft, due today: Not finished
Precal homework, due tomorrow: Finished
C++ program, due tomorrow: Not finished
C++ pogram, due Thursday: Not started
English essay, due Tuesday: Not started
C++ program, due Tuesday: Not started

I'm getting depressed. The list doesn't stop there, but I think it's enough for one day.

I was going to talk about happy things like dancing, but that list made me sad, so I'll just go and... come back, eventually.

Natalie


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home